eBoard now has three levels of user, Administrators, Inviters and Members, each of which has their own role.
- The first user set up in a new eBoard account will be an administrator.
- An Administrator can add other users to the membership list and can decide what sort of member they should be.
- It is good practice to have more than one administrator on your eBoard account.
- Administrators can be deleted but the e-Board will not allow all administrators be deleted.
- Administrators can do all that Inviters and Members can do.
- An inviter can create and manage invitations.
- An inviter can add new members to the membership list, but cannot delete members.
- An inviter can send reminders, correct an invitation after it is sent, and can send an invitation to additional people on a “one off” basis.
- Members will receive invitation emails from eBoard with a link to the eBoard website where they can respond to the invitation.
- They can also view all other members responses.